Thursday, February 29, 2024

2024 Feb Training Reflections

Survived the 15 Days Lunar New Year festivities and good-glut onslaught!


February being a shorter month is always tough catching up to the staples of my "Daily Salad" of basic exercise. Yes this is a Leap Year so its only 2 days down from January... BUT

"The In-Laws Are in Town"

That made all the difference this time as I am shuttling to bring them out. This really eats into workout time on some days. Make sense to do more spread out exercising through out the day. Also decided even if I can't shake off another few kilos, will just run more and whip enough on abs to make things more defined.

Yes yes...it seems no matter what I did, weight wise seems to be  stuck at ~77kg in the morning by now. However everything just got bigger... thought it was my own imagination in front of the mirror but the same old tee shirts are telling me it's for real! 

Not looking forward to Mar with a fortnight worth of traveling that spans 12 flights plus driving for  ~28000km!